Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 March 2013

To New Beginnings...

Hey,
I'm Cassie-Lee Tario and welcome to my blog.  I have started this blog as a introduction to my website.  I am currently half way through my schooling to becoming a Holistic Nutritionist.  Over the last year healing by looking at food we consume has become my passion. and so I am here to share that all with you! When I finish school (hopefully in 5 months) I plan to open my own practice to clients so I can help to help others and hopefully change some lives along the way. I like to say that I "aspire to inspire before I expire." (my new favourite quote and motto to life)  So on here I want to start to get you more interested in home and share some of my knowledge with you in hopes that you like what you read and will follow my website...when it comes!
Well Enjoy! and comments are always more then welcome, especially if you have questions about topics or about food or health in general. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment